Search by your name

Or search by citation

Please be advised that, at this time, you are unable to request a Driving Safety Course or make a partial payment from this site. For more information on these options, or if you cannot locate your ticket using our online search, please contact the Court and they will be able to assist you.

A defendant who is convicted of a criminal offense punishable by fine only is entitled to alternative methods of satisfying the judgment against them if they are unable to pay the fine or costs, in whole or in part. Those alternative methods include a payment plan, disposition of the amount assessed by performing community service, or if performing community service imposes an undue hardship, a defendant who is indigent or who lacks sufficient resources to pay is entitled to a waiver of the fine and costs, in whole or in part.